Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Migraine and Mehndi Day

So I'm sure for all you readers and fellow bloggers out there, the title of tonight's post must have made you a bit confused. Well this morning I woke up with a KILLER migraine headache. Luckily for me they don't come that often, but today it came. After about 8 hours just doing nothing, the migraine was manageable to deal with, so of course, I got the mehndi cone. I'm just about done with it, and I think I'm ready to start making my own. I already made some cones, and so far it looks good. The idea with tonight's design was to be a bit more intricate and really take my time with the designs. Hopefully you like them...


When taking the pictures, I tried the black and white effect...




















This has the antique feature...

No comments:

Post a Comment